Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Music's Healing Pleasure on my Post Legion of Christ Joyful Journey



It has now been 25 years since I left the Legion of Christ; much has happened in my life and much healing has occured.
As I explained in one of the Regain Activity Updates on the REGAIN
webpage, I had to start my spiritual life all over again and learn to Trust God in a practical way in my daily activities
I found wonderful things began happening to me.
Like this music I found last Saturday.
I had been given the Christmas gift of a CD that I already had and went to Borders to exchange. I began searching for John Williams on Guitar and stumbled upon some Trumpet music in the section next to it. I was thinking of Winton Marsalis -as well as Christ Botti from WETA performances. I happened upon a woman playing the classical trumpet. I had never heard of her and bought the CD in an "act of faith"
Here is part of what I found

No comments:

Post a Comment